For Mechanics - Spend Less Time On The Phone & More Time On Billable Work
Get Customers Booking Logbook Services & Leaving Google Reviews on Autopilot
FocalContact integrates with your existing website, but is not reliant on it
If you have a website, this makes it better. If you don’t, you can use our hosted booking widgets or our site builder. With FocalContact you have a complete marketing platform that effectively captures and manages leads through the entire buyer journey and beyond.
That's what you have with FocalContact
The All-In-One Solution That Makes It Easier To Book Sales Appointments on Autopilot
With FocalContact, you have one place to put together a complete marketing system that attracts and pre-qualifies leads, filtering out the tyre-kickers, and gets customers booking on autopilot
FocalContact Is The Hub Of Your Marketing & Sales
Making It So Easy To Turn Traffic Into Leads, Appointments & Sales
Website & Funnel Builder
A drag-and-drop page builder with a growing library of templates, with with integrated blogging about to be launched
Marketing & Sales Automation
Map your communication and processes and automated it. Use automation to engage, nurture, book appointments and make sales, on autopilot or with prompts for human interaction when it matters
Lead Capture & Universal Inbox
Capture leads from multiple sources and keep communication in one universal inbox that connects with leads wherever they are – email, phone, SMS, web chat, Messenger, Instagram DM
CRM & Opportunities Pipeline
A complete view of all of your contacts and sales opportunities. Manage your pipeline – monitor manually for bottlenecks, or automate prompts to keep people moving through your marketing and sales processes
Whether it’s one-off, a campaign, or automated confirmations and followups, you can do it all in one place. Make phone calls, send email and text, and send messages via Messenger, Instagram DM and Google My Business Messages. With a universal inbox you’ll have a full history of every conversation
Scheduling & Appointments
Integrates with your Google and Office365 calendars to book appointments without all of the back-and-forth. Use our booking widgets that can be embedded anywhere, or our AI appointment booking bot via text
Reputation & Review Management
Easily request and manage online reviews. Start proactively seeking and managing reviews so more people see the 5-star work you do for your customers. More reviews means more visibility!
Prepare your social content in advance and scheule and post it on autopilot to Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Google Business Profiles. More social networks coming.
Have great content you want people to opt in for to build your database, want to sell access to your content, or even want to put together some client onboarding material? Creating membership courses is easy with FocalContact
*Includes embed options for integration into third party websites, and direct integration with WordPress, Stripe and Paypal, as well as an API for advanced integration development.
Need a New Website?
We Have Website Starter Sites for Trades
We’ve built out over 250 starter sites with WordPress, across various industries. We have mechanic specific starter sites, or can customise one of our others to your needs
If viewing this on your phone, we suggest viewing our demo’s on your desktop computer, making it easier to view the desktop, tablet and mobile previews.
Let's Make Business Easier!
Complete the form below and you will be texted to book a call. Jump in now and get:
– FocalContact Plus at 50% off (normally $197 plus GST per month)
– Free access to the automated booking system for Mechanics (value $500 plus GST)
– 50% off setup (normally $500 plus GST
Frequently Asked Questions
No catch…. We’re offering the discounted offer to get our first few mechanics on board using the system, and we’ll be asking for your review/feedback.
Mechanics are a relatively straight forward website, so using our starter sites we can customise one and do the content for you for $1497 plus GST.
Subject to approval, this can be broken up into a $250 deposit plus 4 monthly payments of $330 (plus GST).
If using the FocalContact website builder, platform updates happen automatically. If using WordPress, you will need to keep WordPress and plugins updated or you can engage us to do it for you.
You pay monthly for your subscription, and can cancel at any time.
If you use us for your website
– If you have elected to build with WordPress, you can take that with you.
– If you have elected to use FocalContact there is the benefit of using our platform where software updates happen automatically, but your website will not work anywhere else. You can elect to keep the website hosted for $330 per year including GST.
- It’s an all-in-one solution for marketing and sales automation. In one place you have:
– Universal inbox for email, SMS, web chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram DM, and Google Business Profile chats
– CRM and sales pipeline management
– Website, funnel and membership course builder
– Email and SMS marketing
– Workflow automation builder
– Appointment scheduling
– Social Media scheduling and posting
– Reputation and review management (Facebook and Google)
– Invoicing and payments.
- Everything is in one place making it easier to handle your marketing.
- You can automate followups.
- It’s cheaper than the competitors.
FocalContact probably has completely different functions to your existing business software, so may not necessarily need to be integrated, but if required we can look at what you are using and decide on what parts need to work together.
There is an API to allow for integration with other software.
There are a lot of things that FocalContact can do, so it could appear overwhelming at first.
However, you won’t necessarily use everything, even in the long term so just focusing on the 4 parts that a typical mechanic business might use everyday simplifies things:
- The scheduling automation that you can see in the demo is mostly hands-free, and you just need to look at one screen to monitor service bookings.
- Contact management, and universal inbox for communication.
- Reputation management for Google Reviews (part of the demo’ed automation).
- Social media scheduling and posting tool.
The desktop interface is much easier to manage (mostly because of screen size), but we do have a mobile app.
The social media scheduling tool is desktop only at the moment.
Ready to Get Started?
Just complete the form, and then check your mobile to book a demo, either online via Google Meet or in person for some locations around the Hills District in Sydney.